Church Security: Protect Your Safe Haven in Vero Beach
January 09, 2020
Ensure a safe space for people to worship, learn and grow in Vero Beach! As a believer
in helping our community, Absolute Protection Team is here to ensure churches and
their pastors are aware of some solutions available to ensure their place of worship
remains safe. It is important to have a plan in place so we have gathered a few steps in
creating a security plan for churches.
Creating a Security Plan
1. Create your security team to discuss and evaluate your current security and needs.
2. Take an inventory of physical and information assets. What needs protected most?
3. Have a clear communication plan for entire congregation, members and community.
4. Remember to include unexpected emergency situations (Church Evacuations, Medical Plans,
Threats, Extreme Weather, etc.)
5. Discuss with security professionals at Bates Security to ensure you are covering the most of your
6. Develop Your Plan!
Absolute Solutions for Churches
- Verified Intrusion Detection: Monitor
your system for break-ins 24/7.
- Video Surveillance: Monitored
cameras can help provide an account of what happened in case of theft, injuries and other incidents.
- Access Control: Manage and
automate the schedule of locking and unlocking doors.
- Monitored Fire Detection: Keep your members, visitors and church safe! The fire
department will be called as soon as the fire alarm rings!